giovedì 25 ottobre 2012

"Best B&B I have ever stayed in!”

My husband and I stayed at Il Carmine with 3 other family members. The location was prefect for us because.... it is located in a quiet area near the center of town. The rooms were lovely and clean. Marco and his wife Manuela treated us like family. Manuela made delicious fresh tortes every morning for breakfast...the apple one was my favorite! Marco helped us with restaurant recommendations and bus/train schedules. One day we had walked to the train station in Augusta to go on a day trip to Taromina and on the way home it started raining. Marco went above and beyond by calling us and offering us a ride home from the station so we wouldn't have to walk in the rain. He even made two trips since there were too many of us to fit in his car. I have stayed in many B&B's but never one where I was treated so warmly. I would return to this charming B&B in a heart beat! We had a wonderful holiday and very thankful for the hospitality we received.

recensione su Tripadvisor

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento